- The Organisers reserve the right to amend the Rules and Regulations without prior notification.
- The Organisers reserve the right to limit and refuse entries without assigning any reasons.
- The Organisers reserve the right to cancel any race category without prior notice to the participants.
- The Organisers reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to dismiss any participant who appears or is suspected to be physically incapable of participating or continuing the race.
- If the participant is dismissed for any reason, he/she is responsible for all costs of early departure due to medical reasons, personal emergencies or otherwise. The Organisers will not be responsible to refund any entry fees or fees related to the dismissal.
- By submitting his/her application and subsequently taking part in the race, a participant hereby
(a) agrees to accept all Terms & Conditions as stipulated;
(b) is aware that that they are joining the event(s) at their own risk;
(c) warrants and confirms to the Organisers that he/she is physically fit to participate in and complete the race; and
(d) agrees to indemnify the Organisers and hold the Organisers indemnified and harmless for;
i) any injury or death suffered by the participant himself / herself or any other persons; and
ii) any damage to property as a result of him / her not being physically fit to participate in and complete the race.
- In case of an accident or medical emergency, the participant agrees to authorise the Organisers’ staff, representatives, contractors or other medical personnel to obtain or provide medical care for the participant, to transport the participant to a medical facility, and to provide treatment (including but not limited to evacuation, hospitalisation, blood transfusions, surgery and medications) deemed necessary. The participant agrees to pay all costs associated with that care and transportation and agrees to the release (to or by the Organisers, insurance carriers, other health care providers and their staff, representatives or contractors) of any medical information or records necessary for treatment, referral, billing or other purposes.
- The participant agrees to provide the name and contact phone number of a person, who is not a participant in this event, who can be contacted in the event of an emergency, which person will be available during and after the event.
- The Organisers reserve the right to amend the race course without prior notice to participants.
- The race may be temporarily suspended for emergency vehicles access. In case of an emergency, participants must follow the instructions of race officials or any law enforcement officers on site.
- Prior to race day, in the event of inclement weather, force majeure or other hazardous conditions, the Organisers reserve the right to reschedule or cancel the race without any refund of registration fees.
- On race day, in the event of inclement weather, force majeure or other hazardous conditions, the Organisers reserve the right to delay the commencement of the race, shorten the race or modify the course.
- Should the inclement weather or other hazardous conditions persist after the delay, the Organisers reserve the right to cancel the race without any refund of the registration fees.
- Participants shall be aware that while all possible care will be taken by the Organisers to safeguard the bag deposit items, the Organisers shall not be held liable in the unlikely event of missing or damaged property. Participants are advised to avoid depositing valuable or fragile items while using the bag deposit service.
- Instructions given by the Organisers and race officials must be followed with respect to all matters not provided herein.
- The Organisers reserve the right to use any photographs, films, recordings, or any other records of the race and their participants for use for any purpose in any media throughout the world in perpetuity, including but not limited to use in broadcasts, photographs, publications, podcasts, webcasts, motion pictures, brochures, CDs, DVDs, internet websites, social media platforms, television, and/or any related commercial, advertising, informational, education, or promotional purposes. All ownership and copyright rights in the images shall be owned by the Organisers. The participant agrees that his/her name, bib number and race results will be available to the public during and after the Event.